We focus on helping successful individuals whose personal finances often take a back seat in their busy lives.
Our clients typically lead thriving personal and professional lives. However, their own personal planning often gets short shrift. We make sure that they don’t lose sight of their goals and the steps they need to take to reach them.
We help our clients through many challenges, including:
- Life changes. A key specialty of our practice is helping clients work through major – and often sudden – personal transitions, which significantly impact their finances, such as:
- Marriage or remarriage
- Loss of a spouse or business partner
- Sale of a business
- Sudden financial windfall (inheritance, lottery)
- Major health issues – spouse or parent with declining health, child with special needs, any family member who has suffered a major injury
- Concern over finances. We are especially attuned to individuals who are anxious about their money and have not looked seriously at their finances or estate plan in the last 3-5 years. These individuals are often not sure how their investments are doing, what fees they are paying for their investments and if their investments meet their needs. Our goal-based planning services help them manage their finances and plan for their future.
- Family conflicts. We work with individuals worried about the wide range of family dynamics issues, such as:
- Preparing heirs to inherit
- Dividing assets
- Controlling access to funds
- Passing a business to the next generation
- Second marriage issues
To learn how we can help you, contact us for a complimentary consultation.